King Henry is different from other men because he trusts God no matter what and knows that He is in control. When one of his soldiers said "I hope they do not attack us now", Henry simply said "We are in God's hands now" This statement proves his great faith in God.
What makes a king different than a commoner is the fact that the king makes the decisions and commoners follow and obey.
I like how you pointed out his faith in God, but I wish you would have mentioned the power of ceremony. Nice nonetheless!
ReplyDelete-McKinley :D
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood job! I think that u could of gone into a bit more detail.
ReplyDeleteReally good! I liked your quotes a lot. And ya you could have added some more detail!
ReplyDeleteI posted a comment here, but it's not up yet...
ReplyDelete-McKinley :D