When Mark Antony gave his funeral speech, he chose to refute what Brutus said about Caesar. Brutus accused Ceasar of being ambitious. To do this, Antony told of many things that Caesar did. Caeasar gave the money of his triumphs in war to the people of Rome. He wept for the poor, denied the crown thrice and left most of his property to the people of Rome.
Yes, this is convincing. Antony made Brutus look bad by saying at the end of each attack, "...is this ambition? Yet, Brutus says that he was ambitious, and Brutus is an honorable man."
very good! perhaps you could add a little more detail. i agree with you!
ReplyDeleteE;-)
I really liked it but you could of added how he wept at the end of the speech
ReplyDeleteNice summary, but perhaps you should have had a bit more detail.
ReplyDelete-McKinley :D
Very good, but I think you shouldn't have ended with a quote.
ReplyDeleteLarson!
Thanks, I try to remember it all!!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie:)