When Polonius tells Renoldoe to spy on Laerties, he tells him to make up little lies, not ones that would ruin his reputation. If this is true then, they will not be shocked, it would be natural to them. However, if it isn't, then they will be shocked and appalled. This is really risky. It is also, in my opinion very dumb. Polonius tell Renoldoe to go and gossip, but then tells him not to trust gossip. Gosh, time for Logic class!
More of a SEEE... but that's ok.
ReplyDeleteNS
ya i didnt see the SEE either but it flowed really well!
ReplyDeleteE;-)
I'm confused, I don't remember this ever happening in the play, did you get your charaters mixed up or did I.
ReplyDeleteThis weeks posts dont have to fallow the SEE method. You have good thoughts but I think you need to work on organizing them.
ReplyDeleteI agree with jake.
ReplyDeleteNeeds an example to really convince me.
ReplyDelete-McKinley :D
well written but I don't agree with you at all.
ReplyDeletein the first place, Polonius told Reynaldo to make little lies that if false would not shock Laerties friends.