Firstly, I would like to apologize for my terrible poems. I stink at writing!
1. HAIKU
A green grasshopper
Beneath a dew covered leaf
One final chirp
2. TANKA
Sitting on a bench
Watching the people go by
Hiding emotions
The players acting out scenes
Everyone joins in life's play!
3. TANKA
What have you to gain?
Peace, love, and a God who cares,
Is what you have to gain.
Leave your simple ways for Him.
And then you will know the truth.
4. LANTERNS
God
Caring
All Loving
Always Perfect
Christ
5.QUATRAINS Picture of a barrel horse
They found him broken
And named him Token
His heart so big
That he still lives
Three barrels standing
Two hearts pounding
One dream founding
All demanding
And again I apologize. These are my "best" poems.
I like them! keep it up Steph!
ReplyDeleteI thought they were very nice! At least you don't talk about zombies!
ReplyDeleteI think you did well! You seemed to captur the essence of poetry.
ReplyDelete-McKinley
I agree with vikki
ReplyDeleteGood job! My Favorite was the quatrain.
ReplyDeletethose are pretty good
ReplyDeleteAww, the cricket died!
ReplyDeleteNS